Leaning into Self-Trust
An online gathering led by Jocelyn K. Glei
Dates: Sundays, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5
Time: 2:00-3:30pm EDT / 7:00-8:30pm GMT
Price: $199 full tuition*
* A scholarship rate of $119 is available for those experiencing systematic injustice (e.g. BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, or differently abled folks). Four of these scholarships are available.
About the Program
This four-week-long series of guided energy meditations & journal prompts will bring an intimate group of folks together online to explore the topic of self-trust. Through discussion and guided visualizations, we’ll feel into the energy body and deepen our consciousness around what holds us back from feeling “ready,” why we feel disconnected from our intuition, and how we can trust ourselves to be more bold.
WHAT IS SELF-TRUST?
I define self-trust as the ability to experience the discomfort and/or fear of leaning into new projects/situations/relationships with compassion and to trust yourself to move forward, knowing that you will be able to work through whatever complexities arise.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This program is for you if:
- You want to build confidence in your ability to follow your heart and your hunches
- You are on the cusp of readiness with an idea/project/mission but something is still holding you back
- You feel like it’s time to recommit to believing in yourself and boldly pursuing your purpose
Additionally, it’s worth saying that this program is for folks who are comfortable with the idea of energy work and who are open to healing the thought patterns and stories that may be holding you back from stepping into self-trust. All energy work is healing work.
WHAT’S A GUIDED ENERGY MEDITATION?
Guided energy meditation is a term of my own creation. It is a fusion of my reiki practice, my podcast practice, and my teaching practice in which I use my voice, my ideas, and my understanding of the energetic body to help you create shifts in patterns of thought and energy.
Each gathering will unfold in four parts:
1. Awareness & Intention: Your words and mindset are incredibly powerful. We’ll open the session by checking into see where folks’ awareness and energy is focused. Then, we’ll craft and/or refine our intentions for the session.
2. Guided Energy Meditation: I will take you on a visualization journey — and invite you to use the healing power of your own hands on your body — to develop deeper consciousness about your own energetic system.
3. Open Sharing: Members of the group will be invited to briefly share what they experienced during the session. Sharing is completely optional and not required.
4. Journal Prompt: At the close of the session, I’ll share an optional journal prompt to incite further reflection on the topic of self-trust for those who want to explore more deeply.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To keep the online space intimate, participation will be capped at 20 people. Spots will be limited and I expect they will fill up quickly.
Full tuition is $199 per person. For those who are experiencing systematic injustice (e.g. BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, or differently abled folks), I am making four scholarship spots available at $119 per person. These spots operate on the honor system, so I request that you please be respectful.